robert downey jr quotes
Robert Downey Jr quotes (Robert John Downey Jr. date-of-birth: April 4, 1965) is an American hero, producer, and singer. His profession has been designated by severe and popular success in his youth, obeyed by a period of substance mishandling and legal problems, before a resurgence of financial success in middle age. In 2008, Downey was nominated by one of the most stander Magazine was nominated that he was the highest-paid actor during 2013-15. His movies have earned over $14.4 billion worldwide, addressing him the secondary highest-grossing box-office star of all time.
Top inspirational & Motivational Robert Downey jr quotes:
- I think it’s unimaginable that anybody remains themselves.
- Discipline for me is about honor. It’s not even about self-respect; it’s about honor for life and all it contributes.
- I know very little about acting. I’m just an especially talented faker.
- People grow out of the ashes because, at some point, they are bought with a belief in the plausibility of triumph over apparently unmanageable odds.
- I’ve always felt like an outsider in this industry. Because I’m so insane I guess.
- The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be.
- Job one is to get out of that cave. A lot of people do get out but don’t change. Robert Downey jr quotes
- There’s somewhere you’re supposed to go, and if you get quiet enough, you’ll make it.
- To me, friendship means loving tolerance.
- Nothing is a break for me. Not even the breaks are breaks.
Top Robert Downey quotes on life:
- I have a sense of destiny that you are lead to the things you are supposed to do. Robert Downey jr quotes
- I’ve noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don’t want to happen.
- The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven.
- People rise out of the ashes, because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly unmanageable odds.
Best iron man quotes:
- Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there. Robert Downey jr quotes
- Commonplaceness is my biggest phobia. I’m not frightened of total collapse because I don’t think that will occur. I’m not afraid of victory because that puzzles the hell out of failure. It’s being in the core that scares me.
- I don’t need an Iron Man suit. I’m already a weapon of mass enticement.
- Whenever I watch someone making something, even if it doesn’t turn out so great, I at least admire their aims and stuff.
- I don’t need to go all Michael Jackson on you, but I never actually had a boyhood. Robert Downey jr quotes
- I’m in a happy bond, I and my ex are on extraordinarily good terms, my kid and I are in a great point.
- It’s difficult to get out of the container. It’s smooth around the corners and people are happy to see you fall behind in.
- I choose the issue for me is to keep people dynamic.I take some repletion in expressing myself exactly how I would like to have my boy learn me to his children.
- I want to grant myself the independence not to have to be pitching my whole life winning.
- We like mainstream films that are totally off the cliff. Robert Downey jr quotes
Read More :